Get to Know Azalea Ridge
A brand new community is blossoming within Champion Hills, featuring a low-maintenance lifestyle that’s as affordable as it is comfortable. Save even more with Energy Star and NC Green Built quality construction. This is the first low-maintenance offering in over 10 years at Champion Hills, and at a size and price range designed to make the lifestyle you're seeking more accessible than ever.
A Community Catering to Lifestyle
- 20 Low-Maintenance Patio Homes
- Gated Entrance
- Private Streets
- Lit Sidewalks
- Island Gazebo
- Planned Community Protection
- 5 minutes to DT Hendersonville
Community Map - Click to Enlarge
The patio homes of Azalea Ridge are inspired by Arts and Crafts architecture and built to take full advantage of the surrounding environment. The result is a top quality, lock-and-leave home that’s perfect for entertaining, relaxing and enjoying life—not bothering with exterior maintenance chores. These quality built, amenity-filled single-family homes range in size from 1,924 to 3,580 heated square feet with several unique floor plan designs. All homes feature an oversized 2-car garage, main level living, ample storage space, and the opportunity for customizations to make your new home uniquely your own.
- Beautiful Vented Gas Fireplace with Cultured Stone Surround
- NC Green Built and Energy Star Certified
- Main-Level Living, plus Lower and Upstairs Options
- Vaulted and Tray Ceilings per Plan
- High-Efficiency Trane Heating & Cooling
- Designer Plumbing Fixtures
- Granite Countertop in Kitchen with Functional Island
- Top of the Line Appliances & Cabinetry
- Italian Porcelain Tile Floorings
- Quality Aristokraft® Vanity
- Granite in Kitchen & Bath Vanity Tops
- Tankless Water Heater
- Hardwood Flooring
- Front and Rear Covered Porches and Open Decks/Patios
- Durable Hardiplank® siding
- Move-In Ready Homes
- Decorated Models
About Champion Hills
Since 1988, Champion Hills has epitomized the ideal golf community. From luxury amenities to the mild year-round climate to the Fazio-designed course, this spectacularly beautiful golf paradise has set the standard. As a result, the member-owned community is debt-free and boasts a clubhouse, pool, fitness center, tennis courts, nature gardens and walking trails.
Directions to Azalea Ridge
Take I-26 to Exit 49B (US 64 West / Four Seasons Blvd) to DT Hendersonville. LT on N. Church St. then .6 miles to a RT on Kanuga Rd. Go 2.2 miles to a RT on Price Rd. Go .8 miles to a LT on Willow Rd. Go 1.3 miles to entrance on LT.